Hello, I'm Ankesh Mistry
based in Toronto
I'm an extremely curious web developer focused on front-end UX/UI technologies. I enjoy delivering simple solutions to solve problems and constantly learning new techniques to accomplish goals.
I have 2+ years of experience in building responsive corporate websites using enterprise level #Sitecore CMS.
Front End DeveloperJun 2016 - Current
- Creating responsive web-pages, that looks equally good on mobile and desktop using grid frameworks like Bootstrap & Zurb Foundation.
- Implementing APIs for web apps on frameworks like Laravel and Express to MongoDB or MySQL.
- Implementing build tools for development using Gulp & Webpack with configurations for production ready code.
- Version controlling code using Bitbucket (GIT), deploy it using continuous Integration, to cloud hosts such as Digital Ocean, Heroku and AWS EC2.
- Continuous integration & deployment using DeployHQ / Bitbucket Pipelines / Bamboo.
- Familiar to agile and scrum methodologies.
Investis Inc., IndiaNov 2013 – Jan 2016
- Building corporate or investor relation websites on SITECORE platform in waterfall management approach under estimated hours.
- Working as team member interacting with project manager, quality analyst and team lead under full team collaboration.
- Fully responsive website prototyping from the designs considering W3C Web standards using grid frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Template build flow converting PSDs to pixel perfect HTML5 pages on CMS using CSS3, SASS, LESS along with parallel error free content population.
- Optimizing and Manipulating images using Adobe Creative suite for Web pages.
- Giving website UX/UI support to old browsers such as IE8 and checking cross-browser compatibility.
- Social media integration onto key landing pages and Customized Google map integration with filters.
- Generating XMLs and extracting data from external feed providers using JSON/XMLs.
- Reviewing designs as per grid standards and reporting discrepancies to design team.
- Creating functional specification for User Interactive web pages
360 Degree Technologies, IndiaJun 2013 – Oct 2013
- Collaborate with developers and operational teams to create and prioritize user requirements.
- Coordinate with user interface designers to develop site architecture.
- Perform daily maintenance updates for existing sites and applications.
- Design, develop and deploy Web based ERP appications.
- Designing Newsletters/ Business cards on Adobe InDesign or Photoshop.
- Building ASP.net websites and maintenance.
- Building Admin dashboards and panels for web based ERP application.
- Supporting forward looking features with technical designs for user interfaces, components, and 3rd party service integrations.
- Deploying websites onto dedicated client servers.